Announcing NYC’s Dept of City Planning Data Jam!
JOIN US FOR A ONE DAY DATA JAM TO IMPROVE NYC’S #OPENDATA!
Following up on the launch of NYC Facilities explorer at NYC’s School of Data, BetaNYC is collaborating with NYC Department of City Planning (DCP) and American Planning Association (APA) to host a one day data jam to explore three challenges that will improve government service delivery and decision making!
Join APA’s national conference attendees and DCP’s staff as we explore solutions to three vexing data issues:
- How can this process improve data quality?
- How can we improve data standards and management?
- How can we best visualize and analyze this data?
Apply by Friday, 5 May, at 5:00 pm and ensure a spot on a team that will improve New York City and its services for all.
- Monday, 8 May 2017 from 9:00 AM till 3:00 PM
- American Planning Association’s National Planning Conference
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, 655 W. 34th St.
- Apply at https://npc17-datajam.eventbrite.com